Need a break from your tired winter season? You are craving summer holidays? The count down has definitely started. It’s time to make choices in your wardrobe. Each has its own, of course. But, at some point, we close the suitcase and take it away with us. So you have to be precise and take a decision. It’s not easy. but not impossible. One only rule: Passepartout. So, Focus your mind on apparels that are always a gol. They are simple to make together and perfect to create different outfits every day&night.
- Gingham full skirt. Spring 2015 is the season of gingham – from Oscar de la Renta to Dries Van Noten, the print dominated on the runway – and now it’s time for you to get with the check! Not sure how to wear it? For a basic style, go for a gingham top with a pair of boyfriend jeans. Gingham capri pants with flats are also a perennial classic. Alternatively, try one of the gingham summer dress or a gingham full skirt with crop top and inspire to the iconic B.B for more sexy appeal.
- Espadrillas. When a trainer is too sporty or too clompy and a sandal too uncomfortable in the heat, the summer shoe to turn to is the espadrille. They’re easy to wear all day long, are the epitome of casual summer dressing and should always have a home in yourholiday wardrobe.
- Line button-through skirt. In Seventies was Jane Birkin; now is a fashion victim affair. Short is out, long is in – buttoned-up, split or slit, in suede or denim. It’s all about a must have. Denim version it’s easy, it’s classic, straightforward and even when it gets an “update” it’s not that hard to get to grips with. Just only with a shirt or a crop-top but also in total look like dress: the combination is always perfect!
Suede version is little-bit trickier. But it’s enough combination with denim jacket and crochet blouse to be in line with trend. Don’t be afraid of the length though – maxi is casual, bohemian with a retro cotton T-shirt beneath and suede jacket. The mid-length look like sophisticated and smart, office-ready, with a pair of knee-length boots.
- Gladiators. Are you still unsure about what is the best season sandal? The choice is so simple: the gladiator. It’s the shoe of summer. Dainty straps, buckles, tassels and ties – this year’s crop have a fresh new femininity. Everyone did them – be they winding up and around the leg or simply grabbing at the ankle. Wear with a flirty summer dress or cropped trousers – they go with everything and can easily be relegated to the back of the wardrobe at the end of the season in exchange for some new boots.
- Knit tops. Open trunks and resume all old-fashioned knitting that you have. Yes… crochet is COOL this summer. Long-sleeve or sleeveless, from simple to fringes version, from white to pastel colors, it Must be in everyone suitcase. Crochet is versatile, is good for every occasion and for every type of woman; for example you can wear it alone, under blazer, with pants, flared or jeans. For a female effect go for the classical mix of crochet-silk and high heels. If you are interested to have more romantic allure, go for peek a boo crochet tops, flared pants and fringes gilet or poncho. For the most easy it’s enough simple accessories in crochet.
- Sexy dress. Ideal for a shopping day, for a city-park walk, for hottest summer nights; from white maxis, to short lace white dresses, to chiffon, to shirt dresses. This summer we’ve fallen in love with long dress. Try inspiration from the ultimate hippie music festival, Coachella for example, and imagine to be one of the most popular fashion bloggers, the result will be love at first sight!